Monday 29 September 2014

I Don't Know Why



I don't know why I Love You
Even though my feelings is not that so
Thinking if I'm just to immature
To face this feeling that I'm not pretty sure

I don't why I'm doing this
Not because I don't want you to miss
Telling you my feelings is not enough for me 
Just like a blind man who cannot see

I don't know why I can't forget you
Maybe I'm just afraid to let you go 
In my mind, in my heart, in my life
I cannot make you hide

I don't know why I need you in my life
That every-time you're the one I can't deny
Knowing that all of these is simply love
Which is given to us from someone above

I don't know why I still go on
I love you with no condition
Even if life is full of mystery
Just to be with you, I am so happy

I would rather choose to die
Rather than to make you cry,
 And if you would ask me why
I will only say, I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment